DIY: Brown Sugar Face Scrub

1:12 PM

 photo IMG_581212_zpsyiws05wl.jpg

 Happy Saturday!
This morning I decided to pick up a few items to make my own exfoliate at home. For this scrub, I used about two tablespoons of brown sugar and several drops of almond oil. Later on, I plan to add one more essential oil like lavender or tea tree. This scrub can be used on your face and all over your body.

Benefits of Brown Sugar
- Gentle for sensitive skin
-Scrubs away dead skin cells
-Contains glycolic acid, that fights bacteria
-Breaks down glue-bonded skin cells which supports cell turnover
-Helps to improve sun damage and offers support to aging skin
-A natural humectant so it absorbs moisture from your environment and deposits it into your skin
-Guards your skin from destructive toxins

Benefits of Almond Oil
-Sun Protector
-Softens skin
-Reduces scars
-Improves complexion
-Reduces skin irritation
-Strengthens hair

Let me know if you've tried this type of scrub before. I would love to know your results :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have made this before! It works wonders!


    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe