My Everyday Makeup Routine

8:44 AM

 photo image2203_zps0orrj5tg.jpg


Hello Everyone! I decided to finally make a post about some of my favorite products in my everyday makeup routine. I like to keep my makeup as minimal and natural-looking as possible. Below, I listed a step-by-step guide to how I apply all of the products in the picture.

Step 1-Apply Primer
As a primer and setting powder, I usually use Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder. It instantly blurs pores and actually keeps me matte all day long. In the future, I plan on purchasing the liquid version for an easier application without a brush.

Step 2-Fill In Eyebrows
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade is still the only thing I trust with my brows. Sometimes, I over pluck and this product continues to save my life. I learned that with a gentle hand, you can construct your eyebrows to any shape you want. After I finish filling them in, I carve them out with foundation instead of concealer for a more natural look.

Step 3-Blend In Foundation
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation is one of new favorite foundations. It just was released recently and I was compelled to purchase it online. It gives my skin great coverage and a nice glow. Since I bought it online, I didn't realize that the color Honey wasn't a perfect match. Once I mix it with a darker foundation, I think it'll be fine. Overall, I think this foundation is great for photo/video and everyday use.

Step 4-Apply Blush
Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush is one of my favorite blushes. It has great color and lasts throughout the day. After blush, I usually apply bronzer or a shimmering highlight to further accentuate my cheek bones.

Step 5-Accessorize My Eyes
In the mornings, I don't have much time to do a full smoky eye. This I why I usually just curl my lashes and put on eyeliner. The Kat Von D Tattoo Liner was another recent purchase and I really like it so far. It's super easy to apply and lasts way longer than my old Maybelline eyeliner.

Step 6-Setting My Face
I usually set my makeup with my powder(as mentioned in step one) or Urban Decay's All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray(not pictured). Both are great and help my makeup last from morning to night.

I would love to know what your everyday makeup products are in the comments below! 


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. my routine is the same as yours! I love primer too :)

    x
    SUPERFREAK BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great to hear and primer is a must :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the simplicity of your make up routine! I normally use the Anastasia Brow Duo but I'm going to make the switch to the pomade. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! The pomade is so smooth and easy to work with. You'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple but very lovely products! :D
    Please check out my new fashion inspiration blog: tfmbe.blogspot.com
    Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe