Say You'll Be There

6:50 PM




Finally a new outfit post!! It's been a few months since I posted an official one but here it is. Lately, I have really been inspired by European street fashion especially from London. Even though Missguided has been around for a long time, I'm just now falling in love with their brand. I have avoided shopping there for so long solely because I thought everything they had in stock would be too overpriced but I was pleasantly surprised. Most of their items were reasonably priced and very fashion forward. I picked out this long sleeve shirt dress from the store online. The material is very light and smooth and I look forward to wearing this as a dress and pairing it with a strappy pair of heels. I'm not use to wearing pieces like this so if anyone has any styling advice on other ways I could wear this shirt dress let me know :)

Necklace H&M
Jacket Forever 21 (simliar)
Shirt Missguided
Jeans American Apparel
Boots Aldo

Photos by Angela Conners



You Might Also Like

8 comments

Subscribe