Somewhere Over The Rainbow

4:17 PM



It's been about a month since I started my summer vacation from school and I'm already getting a little bored. Cabin Fever has definitely plagued me. Even though I love the days when I can sit around and catch on reality tv, I miss running around the crazy streets of the South Loop on a daily basis. Residing in the suburbs has its ups and downs but I'm slowly getting readjusted. Moving back into the home I have lived in since I was 10 years old actually has some perks. One of the perks is being able to take pictures in peace in my backyard. I really wanted to style an outfit that would represent my "no worry" days when I was younger. Also, I wanted to wear something that would visually contrast my slight sadness from moving from Downtown Chicago. 

Feel free to comment down below to give feedback :)

Sunglasses and Sweater H&M
Leggings Urban Outfitters
Sandals Carson Pirie Scott

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Subscribe