Don't Worry Be Happy

12:49 PM

Photo via untrustyou.tumblr.com









This morning I woke up with a million and one things on my mind. I was just laying in bed and thinking about all of the things I would have to do within the next week. Basically, I was stressing myself out and worrying about whether or not I couldn't handle all of it. Then I stopped and realized that worrying about things I can't control is only going to make things worse. I definitely had to play some happy music to help calm my nerves. Don't Worry Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin made me feel so much better. Every time I hear this song, it makes me think of my early childhood and how simple things used to be.

 Happy Sunday :)





You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. "Every time I hear this song, it makes me think of my early childhood and how simple thing used to be"

    That brought back memories. :)
    Love the post.
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your blog and will come back for sure!

    Oh, I just started following you by the way! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear!! Good morning :)
    Your blog is so cool, i really love your style!!
    Come to see mine, and my new post "Stand here"
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, be happy. Such a perfect mantra! I love your blog, so I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Here's a link to my post about it http://www.alittledreamforme.com/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! :) Ok. I was going to say I nominated you for a liebster awarrd but I guess someone beat me to it. Anyways if you'd still like to check my post about it, here. :)

    http://letsgetonwiththatbucketlist.blogspot.com/

    :) Nice blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute post :) Love that first photo too!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe