Growl Power

1:36 AM




I can't believe that it's been 10 years since The Cheetah Girls first aired on Disney Channel. At the time I was only 9 years old and these four fictional Cheetah-a-licious friends were my practically perfect in my eyes. They all sang and dance at any given moment, and went to a performing-arts school in New York City. It honestly doesn't get much better than that. Along with being crazy talented, they all had a very colorful and unique approach to fashion. Cheetah print and bold accessories were definitely a necessity. This is why I decided to take inspiration from all four girls for this outfit.

Photos by Aaliyah Hubbard

Coat nastygal.com
Turtleneck asos.com
Necklace Topshop
Cardigan and Bag H&M
Boots Aldo



Also, can we not forget how catchy their songs were. Girl Power is my personal favorite :)




You Might Also Like

20 comments

Subscribe