Back to Basics

2:53 PM


Let me just say that October has been an extremely busy month for me. For the last three weeks, I have been completely in work mode and it has definitely paid off. I was recently hired at Bloomingdale's and this weekend I got the chance to volunteer at two events for Chicago Fashion Week. I am so happy and grateful for these two wonderful opportunities. I have so many plans and expectations for myself this school year and I hope I accomplish all of them. Again, I apologize for my blogging absence and I hope I learn to mange my time better in the future.
Now let's talk about this outfit. I never thought that I would find clothes that I would like at Target but recently I have been extremely intrigued with a lot of their new fall merchandise. Other than the new Philip Lim collection, Target has a ton of quality dresses,jackets,sweaters and accessories. The sweater and hat that I am wearing really caught my eye in the store and I just had to buy them. This outfit is extremely comfortable and great to wear for early fall.


Sweater and Hat Target
Jeans Macy's
Boots Fergalicious by Fergie


You Might Also Like

6 comments

Subscribe